We are looking for a postdoc to work in our current research projects related to widebandgap and 2D materials (either in theory, simulation, and/or experiments). Our interests lie on ultrafast dynamics and non-equilibrium transport, optoelectronic device applications, as well as its nanofabrication. The desired candidate will:
- Be an extremely clever, self-motivated, innovative and independent experimentalist or theorist.
- Have a background in electrical engineering, physics, materials science or a very closely related field.
- Quickly ramp up and add insight and innovation.
- Work immediately to rapidly publish a high volume of field-leading advances.
- Have a PhD awarded and be available to start in Fall 2019.
Candidates should send a summary cover letter email, CV, PhD course transcript, up to 3 representative publications, and contact information for up to 3 references to Prof. Berardi Sensale-Rodriguez: ( email@example.com ).